You have the power to heal, but first, you need to understand what’s really going on.
Witnessing the moment when my clients unravel the mysteries that have plagued them brings me immense joy. The relief in their eyes, the audible sighs of understanding – it’s pure magic to see them finally start to feel better.
In reality, our approach to health needs to evolve. In an era where conventional norms can fall short, alternative avenues become essential. Many of my clients confide in me, sharing tales of how conventional practitioners dismissed their symptoms as “normal” or purely psychological.
Western medicine excels at diagnosing diseases, surgeries, and emergency procedures but often glazes over other significant stressors that can leave us suffering.
I do what I do because I was once in that exact same predicament. I was unable to get out of bed and pursue my passion because something was seriously wrong. I remember being glued to Google, endlessly searching for answers.
I do what I do because I want YOU to find an empowering, easeful path to healing the root cause of your period problems, gut pain, brain fog, and fatigue.
The challenges I faced, and eventually completely healed, allowed me to know that “HEALING IS POSSIBLE.” You can read more about my story HERE.
Some of my major health challenges included:
- losing my menstruation from age 21 to 28
- decades of digestive upset encompassing diarrhea, constipation, bloating, stomach aches, and gas
- being diagnosed with rosacea, cystic acne, and blepharitis (swelling of my eyelids that made it hard to drive)
- struggling with fatigue, depression, and a loss of inspiration for life
- battling a weakened immune system, always fighting some infection.
All of the above issues have been completely resolved using what I consider a “root cause approach” – aka…”getting to the bottom of what is really going on.”
Witnessing the moment when Trish unraveled the mysteries that have been plaguing her brought me so much joy.
The relief in her eyes, the audible sighs of understanding –and then it’s pure magic to finally see her start to feel better.
Trish’s journey is profound and relatable. A journey from the dark alleys of uncertainty to a radiant dawn of understanding her discomfort’s roots.
Find the REPLAY pinned to the top of my IG feed.
“Root Cause” is a trendy phrase, but it carries deep meaning for me. I only wish that the functional root cause approach had been more accessible to me a few decades ago when I was swimming in the symptoms listed above and seeking professional help.
We’ve come a long way in our alternative healthcare approaches. A decade ago, it was rare to hear someone speak about probiotics, environmental toxins, the importance of the microbiome, mold toxicity, estrogen dominance, leaky gut, or even gluten sensitivity.
In many ways, our awareness of the causes of dysfunction has come to the forefront, and practitioners are now helping their clients and patients focus on something deeper than symptom relief.
That’s what I consider a “Root Cause” approach!
A “root cause” approach to my personal health issues would have looked like this:
- For amenorrhea (not menstruating for 7 years in my 20s), conventional practitioners encouraged me to take the birth control pill and hormone replacement therapy (HRT). A “root cause” approach would’ve involved practitioner education and support in healing my inflamed gut, increasing the absorption of nutrients, and supporting my overburdened liver.
- In the case of rosacea (a flushing rash on my cheeks that reacted to everything I ate), instead of the prescribed creams and antibiotics recommended by conventional practitioners, I would have had support in repairing my leaky gut by identifying which foods I was reacting to.
- Regarding a mysterious MRSA-like infection with over 30 lesions at one point, instead of conventional practitioners telling me “there was nothing they could do for me” because I was antibiotic-resistant, I would have had support in assessing the stressors that were dampening my immune system by looking into my mold-infested home and other environmental toxins like heavy metals.
I could go on and on! The “Root Cause” approach means so much to me. It represents a pathway to true and lasting health and wellness! It offers an alternative to the conventional approaches of being given a blanket diagnosis, a prescription to mask the symptoms, or being told that we will have this dysfunction for the rest of our lives!
The “Root Cause” approach provides steps and solutions to healing. I’m forever grateful that I was finally able to find a true path to healing! And now, it’s my turn to help others receive the support they deserve to make lifelong changes <3
How many times have you been told you will have something for the rest of your life? Or that there is no cure? Or that they just don’t know what is going on?
Are you ready to prove them wrong?!
If you’re left feeling unheard, confused, and unsatisfied with the answers you’re receiving from traditional methods of investigation, this is when functional lab assessment is strongly indicated.
These tests are not looking for disease! They are looking for internal stressors, healing opportunities, and ways to optimize. If you’re ready to get your hands on the right functional lab tests, resources, and guidance to find resolution to hormonal chaos and not feeling “at home” in your body, then I would be honored to assist you!
Coming from someone who wasn’t fully living for so many years of my life due to dysfunctions in my gut and hormones, I’m a firm believer that health is the greatest wealth and the foundation from which the joys of life flourish.
I’m here when you’re ready to receive support!